Tuesday, April 3, 2012

2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony: A Dream?

Remember when The Social Network was being made, and I thought it sounded more like a weird dream I would have? 

The 2012 Olympic Games opening ceremony sounds like a dream I'd have too. Film director Danny Boyle is the artistic director, Underworld (one of my favorite bands) are the music directors, and unless it's an April Fools' Day joke as commentators across the internet are claiming, it's going to have Daniel Craig's James Bond in it.

And again, it seems like all of that information should be preceded by the phrase "Last night I had a dream where..."

"Last night I had a dream where Danny Boyle was the artistic director of the 2012 Olympic Games opening ceremony, Underworld were the music directors, and it had Daniel Craig's James Bond in it."

Doesn't it make more sense that way?

I may have to watch the opening ceremony this year.

Maybe Danny Boyle should direct the next James Bond movie after Skyfall and have Underworld do the title song.

No comments:

Post a Comment